Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
On episode four of Brian & Mel Get Married, we discuss wedding parties with the help of our first guest and maid-of-honor in our wedding, Heidi Gruber. We start by discussing Heidi’s extensive wedding party experience and what to expect when you’re in a wedding party. There’s lots of teaming up against Brian between the ladies and we learn about a naked wedding. All that and more on this episode of Brian & Mel Get Married.
Links & Resources
- Congrats, You’re a Bridesmaid. Here Are the Jobs You’ve Signed Up For—and the Ones You Can Skip
- Do I need bridesmaids? 4 reasons to have a wedding without a bridal party
- 7 Alternatives to Having a Traditional Bridal Party
- Here’s How To Tell A Friend They’re Not Going To Be A Bridesmaid
- Get a Grip on Bridal Party Responsibilities! Who Does What?
- Top Tips to Choosing Your Wedding Party
Music in this episode:
Perfect (Josh Woodward) / CC BY 4.0
Perfect (Instrumental Version) (Josh Woodward) / CC BY 4.0
Support this podcast!
Support Brian & Mel Get Married by shopping at Amazon.com or become a patron on Patreon.
Submit any questions you have for next week’s show to our email address email@example.com. You can also reach out to us through Facebook or Twitter.
Leave a review in the comments below | Submit a question