Episode 04 – The Registry Chronicle
On episode four of Brian & Mel Get Married, we discuss wedding registries, their history and some tips for setting up your personal wedding registry. Mel starts off by giving us a history lesson on wedding registries and where they came from. Brian proceeds to goof off when Mel starts to discuss tips for setting up your wedding registry. Mel quickly sets him straight, mostly. We wrap up with a quick discussion on our own wedding registry plans.
Links & Resources
- 13 Unconventional Registry Ideas For The Modern Wedding
- 11 Cash Wedding Registry Options That Aren’t Shameful
- 10 Big Registry Etiquette Mistakes You Might Be Making
- The 27 Best Places to Register
- Wedding Registry Do’s and Don’ts
Theme music for this episode:
Support this podcast!
Leave a review in the comments below | Submit a question